Reverse Engineering / PMA Technical Support
Typical Program Management Responsibility
- Weekly progress reports
- Detailed project timelines
- Risk assessment & mitigation
Typical Design Engineering Package
- Complete technical data package
- Detailed inspection reports of each component
- Summary of metallurgical analysis
- Coordination of PDR & CDR activities
- Coordination of reverse engineering activities
- Interpretation of reverse engineering data
- Usage & determination of industry specification cross reference
- Complete set of working drawings (detail & assemblies A/R)
- Complete assembly process & acceptance test plan
- Creation of parametric NX solid models
- Usage of GD&T per ASME Y14.5M-1994, when applicable
- Detailed material, heat treat & finishes to IAW latest industry specifications
- IAW industry standard drafting practices
Rapid Prototyping / 3-D Printing Technology
Do you need to make an impact at an upcoming meeting? Mistequay can provide a prototype built to fit your sales or engineering needs. Mistequay offers quick turnaround rapid prototyping services utilizing our new Envisiontec Ultra 3SP. Our machine has a build envelope of 10.5” long x 7” wide x 7.5” high with an XY axis resolution of .004” and Z axis resolution of .002”. The Envisiontec Ultra 3SP is a selective photo-cure laser printer which utilizes a Texas Instruments DLP projection system. In this process, voxels are projected through precision optics into photo polymer resin liquid and then cured layer by layer. The photo-cure process yields an extremely high quality, close tolerance part with a finish similar to injection molding.
NADCAP Accredited Non-Destructive Testing Laboratory
Mistequay’s NADCAP accredited non-destructive laboratory offers both Magnetic Particle Inspection per ASTM E1444 and Liquid Penetrant Inspection per ASTM E1417. Our laboratory features new state-of-the-art Gould-Bass equipment and is managed by our on-site level III technician. All Mistequay NDT technicians hold a minimum Level II accreditation. We offer quick turnaround for emergent projects while also supporting production contracts.
Mistequay offers in-house passivation utilizing a new ESMA Automatic Self-Contained Passivation System. Mistequay performs both Citric & Nitric Acid processes IAW both AMS 2700 & ASTM A967. Our passivation system features a built-in ultrasonic washer and deionized water rinse while utilizing a water immersion test for acceptance testing.