Mistequay joints are optimized to provide the maximum capacity and design life within the envelope allowed. Our joints are designed with the largest bearing balls possible, close conformity ball tracks and deep homogenous case depths. These improvements offer a 30% longer service life than other competitive designs. We only use premium domestic high-strength steels to ensure a consistent robust designed product.
Mistequay also offers a complete line of commercial off-the-shelf joints (COTS) for a wide variety of industry standard sizes. These joints offer higher capacity, increased operating angles and longer life, all in the same envelope as our competition.
Our engineers are able to apply 100+ years of application experience and market knowledge to solve your most complex design challenge. Mistequay design engineers utilize both Siemens NX® and Dassault Systemes’ CATIA® with analysis backed by NASTRAN® Finite Element Analysis software.
Mistequay’s constant velocity joint manufacturing is housed within our state of the art AS9100 manufacturing facilities equipped with the latest machine tool and metrology equipment. Our manufacturing facility is equipped with new CNC equipment, staffed by machinists with 30 years of manufacturing experience. Our manufacturing facility focuses on complex, high-mix, highly-processed products in low to medium-sized releases, thereby making constant velocity joints a very integral part of our product portfolio.
At a glance, Mistequay offers:
- Custom-engineered solutions for your specific application requirements
- Prototype through production engineering and manufacturing capabilities
- Optimization of existing designs; sealing improvements, increasing capacity/life
- Failure analysis
- NASTRAN® Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Siemens NX® solid modeling software
- CATIA V5® solid modeling software
- High-Angle Rzeppa (Fixed) Joints
- High-Angle, Long Plunge Joints
- High-Angle, Standard Plunge Joints
- Ballsplines & Slip Splines
- Carburizing & High-Strength Induction Grade Steels
- Advanced High-Angle & Long Plunge Thermoplastic Boots
Whether it’s a custom constant velocity joint designed for your specific application or the replacement of a legacy design, Mistequay is the leading choice for your constant velocity joint needs. We can produce anything from one-off custom designs, to low volume pre-production development hardware up to and including production quantities supplied on multi-year long term agreements. With our commitment to exceptional quality, delivery and responsiveness, we welcome you to experience the Mistequay difference.
- Commercial, Military & Specialty Vehicle Driveline
- Front & Rear CV Joint Halfshafts
- Front & Rear Propeller Shafts
- Auxiliary/PTO Drive
- Aerospace Actuation
- Aerospace Rotors
- High-Angle Steering Shafts
- Marine Propeller Shafts
- Racing, Off-Road & Recreational Vehicle Extreme Duty Joints